Fast and Reliable
Skylink Peer Introduction for WebRTC
Our Skylink Peer Introduction service is the easiest and possibly fastest way to get started with WebRTC. It grows with your needs as your web and native apps attract more users over time, delivering speedy performance, state-of-the-art security and per app usage analytics.
- Context based peer introduction via room IDs of your choice
- Track peer usage for your apps
- Web socket support with HTTP long-polling fallback
Get started on the web
It's free to try us out. Pricing and features
Our technology is already trusted by
Skylink Media Relay Services
Peer-to-peer connectivity is great for real-time audio/video exchange most of the time, but there are some network situations and more demanding use-cases that make for a tough peer-to-peer user experience. Enable Skylink Media Relay Services to solve these problems.
- Establish peer connections even with restrictive firewalls or proxies in the way (TURN).
- Increase the number of participants and overall performance when hosting multi-party audio/video sessions. Skylink Media Relay Services reduce the amount of connections and bandwidth required on the peer side (MCU/SFU).
Enable Media Relay Services for your app
Did you see us featured on
WebRTC is real-time audio, video and data exchange for your website and native app
With WebRTC browsers and apps learn to talk to each other instead of just to web servers. They can share audio and video streams from your microphone and camera, exchange files and images or just send and receive simple messages the fastest possible way: peer-to-peer.
Learn more about WebRTC